Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Challenge

In the month of November I am going to challenge myself to spend only $20 a week on groceries and necessities. In early December BJ is trying to start taking a seminary class which we don't have money for in our budget currently but we have a little money from rebates and consignment we can use. This little amount won't meet our need so I decided to see if we could live on what we have in the pantry, freezer, and current household stockpile and only spend $20 a week, that would free up more money for his class. This will be a challenge but I am looking forward to being creative and seeing the Lord provide. So starting on Monday we will do this for the next four weeks and I will be updating week to week. The Lord has been so good in providing ways for us to cut our food and household costs. I am looking forward to what is next!

No comments: