Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Almost A Year Gone By...


Photo Credit: Brenda Starr
As I was getting ready to go to work yesterday I looked down and saw a picture peeking out from under some stacked papers of a precious little boy who will be one next week.  That picture reminded me of how blessed I really am and how much I love being a mom of two precious boys.  That moment seemed to bring so many other things into perspective.  Time with these boys is far more valuable than all the money in the world, or any possessions we could own.  So what picture brought all these things to mind?  Here, let me share:




Here are a few more pictures from Josiah's first year:




















I can't think of a better way to leave this post than with this precious picture and to say how thankful I am to the Lord for this sweet boy and all the joy he brings to our lives!

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord,  children a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3

No comments: