Friday, July 2, 2010

Post-SBP Update

I am sorry that it has been 2 weeks since I last updated you on what is going on with the Jordans!  Since my last post in Daytona we have traveled back to the 'Boro and have been there for a little over a week now. Currently, we are in Atlanta for the 4th of July! We will be here for the weekend and then head back to the 'Boro.  Then, we will be heading back to Daytona in a few weeks to help finish out the Beach Project.

We did have some fun times at the end of the Beach Project!  One fun event was going to Sea World with the boys.  I wanted to share some pictures from our time there:


Trey and I checking out the Stingrays!




Today, BJ took Trey out to watch the Braves play!  Here are some super cute pics of their time:






There are some changes going on with our family, and I am hoping to be able to share more about them in the next few weeks as we learn more ourselves!

Hoping you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments: