Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings


 The year of 2010 brought a lot of changes for us in the Jordan household.  A few weeks after the Summer Beach Project the Lord called us off staff and we made a very quick move to Augusta, GA.  As 2011 begins we have several other new beginnings as well!  BJ will begin working for State Farm this month and we also just found out that we are pregnant with our first little girl.  This will definately bring on a new change for the Jordan household.

We have loved living in Augusta, with our new Church home, living near some old friends, and family members.  However, the transition off staff was very emotional and a huge transition for us.  We are looking forward to the new year and learning about ministering in the Church and in our new vocation.  The boys are going to MDO twice a week and the boys enjoy it immensely!  Last summer I began working for an online website, SavingsLifestyle.com, and I have enjoyed it too!

I plan on taking more time to hopefully keep up our family blog, especially since the last time I posted was the summer.  This is one thing I love about the New Year, wiping the slate clean from the year before, and having new goals and vision for the upcoming year.  I hope to share some of these later this week.

I hope your New Year has some great New Beginnings as well!

1 comment:

gretchen said...

Kathy, I did not realize that you had a blog, but I am so happy to have found it. We miss you a lot, but I am excited for ya'll as well. Congratulations on your little girl! Keep up with us too at http://gretchen-talesofaworkingmom.blogspot.com/.